This past Labor Day weekend we went to Utah to go to Swiss Days and of course, the BYU football game. I love Swiss Days. They always have so many fun things to look at and buy. But, my favorite part is the breakfast Saturday morning. They serve huge pancakes, eggs and bacon. It was fun to eat breakfast with Grandma Colleen, the Ahlander's, Jonhston's and Kidman's! The girls had fun shopping around- Lindsey and I found cute bows for the girls. I found a darling Frankenstein gourd. Lindsey got a cute modpod (I think that is the name) to hold Macie, Katie and Hanna found yummy candles.
I didn't get any pictures of the game- but it was fun to watch the cougs win.
Going back to Utah made me miss living there. Until, Monday morning it rained and was FREEZING cold. It helped me forget why I missed Utah and I couldn't wait to get back to warmer weather.



7 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun! We missed you at the lake on Monday, though! I must be an idiot, but what is a gourd??? Whatever it is, it looked cute in the picture. I need to work on my craft terminology!
Looks like a fun time. I haven't been back to Provo/Salt Lake area since we moved 2 years ago. I would love to go back and visit.
i've always wanted to go to swiss days. looks like you all got some good loot.
Fun stuff! I remember someone telling me how much they liked Swiss Days. Maybe it was you! You all looked so cute in the pic. See you on Saturday!
Shopping and food! Isn't much better than that!!
Hey Jodi! It was so fun running into you at Swiss Days! I can't find your e-mail in any of the old ward directories, so just e-mail me at bratyhanes@aol.com. Enjoy Vegas for me!
you need to update the blog. i miss those kiddos i need pictures! ya sean lives somewhere around us either salt lake or sugarhouse.
Post a Comment