On Saturday night we went with my family to the Miss Kitty"Jeans to Jewels" charity event for the
Opportunity Village. Most people don't know that Las Vegas has more to offer than just casinos.
Opportunity Village is a facility where handicap people can go and create paintings, cards, and other things. Then they sell them. They get some of the money and a small percentage goes to maintaining the facility. It's amazing we have this right in Las Vegas. During Christmas, as some of you Las Vegans know, they set up a Christmas Village. I look forward to it every year. They have a train ride, a merry-go-round, and the village itself is fun to walk around. If you live in Vegas and have not yet gone-you need to go this year!

They had pony rides for the kids. Andi absolutely loved it. She didn't want any help, she wanted to ride all by herself.

Grandpa and Cohen. I had to get a picture of his bull rider number.

Ryan and Cohen getting ready to get some good ole' BBQ!
Andi with Grandma Kenna and cousin Kate. My mom is just a little excited to have so many grand kids by her!

Cohen even rode the pony. He actually liked it.
It was a fun night. Thanks dad!
4 comments:
I laugh every time I hear Miss Kitty. Sounds so scandalous but is the total opposite. It looks like me, justin and ruthie missed out on a fun event. Maybe next year. I love the picture with you and Andi you look gorgeous!
How fun!!!! you look so cute in the cowboy hat!!! Swiss days looked fun too.... sad I missed that one!!!
That looks so cute! Wish we could have been there. I love seeing y'all in your hats!
I love Cohen's shirt! Where did you get it? (I also love his birth announcement...I just got it in the mail last week! It's so cute that your mom writes poems for all of the grandkids). It looks like you had alot of fun. We are definately hitting up the magical forest this year. It seems to get bigger and better every year!
Post a Comment