11.03.2008

Happy Halloween

Uncle Justin, Aunt Annie and cousin Ruthie


Our little Co-bear and Andi

Aunt Hanna and Cohen


Andi and cousin Brooklyn playing in the leaves

For Halloween we went up to Utah. It was so fun and unusually warm. The kids were so excited to see their grandparents, aunts & uncles and cousins. Andi was a black cat this year and Cohen was a bear, our little Co-bear. We also got see my sister Annie and her family. Ruthie is so dang cute! It was a fun trip!

10 comments:

Burnett Family said...

Cute cute kids! The leaves look like they were so much fun to play in! We don't leaves like that our here in the desert.

annieandjustin said...

We loved seeing you guys too! Thanks for the pictures. You can tell I haven't lost all the baby fat. I look a little chubby and I thought black was supposed to be a thinning color!

Tara and David said...

Too cute! Glad that you guys had a great halloween!

Angela and Mike said...

Your kids look so cute! Great costumes. I love the pictures of the leaves in Utah, how pretty!

Blackner Family said...

Adorable costumes and kids! I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you!! So adorable! And yes good year to trick or treat here since the weather was awesome!!

Heaps Happenings said...

Thank you Jodi! Your kids are so cute... Halloween is a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you guys. I'll let you know when we come that way. :)

Tara and David said...

changed blog addres to taradave.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Such cute costumes!! Your kids are adorable! I don't know what it is about dressing our kids up... but it makes them so much more lovable don't you think?! (By the way... I love your shoes in your halloween family photo!! :))

Unknown said...

Can you send me your mailing address to dedratregaskis at gmail dot com so i can send you a Christmas card
thanks!

Unknown said...

By the way, I can't believe how big Cohen has gotten. Him and Andi are sooo cute in their Halloween costumes