11.30.2008

Happy Birthday Cohen!

I can't believe my little boy is already one. His birthday was on Thanksgiving this year, but we celebrated it the day after. It was fun to have my entire family in town for the party!


He loved his cake!

He found a piece of pizza and just took it right off the plate and started eating it.

I am not good with decorating cakes so I tend to do cupcakes. My poor children will never have an awesome birthday cake unless I just buy one!

He has a lot of generous cousins that gave him some fun toys!

I just love my little Co-Bear. He has brought so much joy into our family. He has such a tender heart and is really becoming a mamas boy. It makes me sad to think how fast he is growing up! We love you Co-Co Motion!

10 comments:

Burnett Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOOKS LIKE IT WAS FUN AN MESSY! I AM SURE HE WILL LOVE THAT CAR, MY BOYS HAVE ONE AND THEY STILL DRIVE IT ALL THE TIME!

Chels Allred said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lil guy!..he is so handsome!! and i think that cupcake is very cute!..but now im craving one..lol

Tara and David said...

I can't believe that he is already 1! Time goes by so fast. He is too cute! We did have a great Thanksgiving, maybe we will see you around Christmas. Love the house too!

Anonymous said...

What a darling birthday boy! Those cupcakes were so cute. You are amazing Jodi. Grandpa and I sure miss Andi and Cohen. See you soon!

Blackner Family said...

I love the first birthdays and watching them eat their cake! And so cool about buying a house. It's a sweet house and what a cool story!! Have fun with owning a home!!

Shannon Allen said...

Wow I can't believe Cohen is 1! What a studly little boy and I love that he just eats pizza! Don't feel bad about the cupcakes they are so totally hot right now! :)

Shannon Allen said...

P.S. Love your house! I am really jealous!

Anna said...

I love that hat!! And I love the cupcake!!! You are so awesome! What a cutie!

Kat said...

Hey's so cute! I really can't believe he's already one. Crazy how fast time goes by.

herifords said...

Congrats on the house. Hopefully we will own a house someday:) I can't believe Cohen is 1 already. um ya I have been so tired so no blogging for me. Are you guys coming for Christmas?