12.09.2008

Gingerbread Houses

Last night for FHE we made a gingerbread house. Andi loved decorating it even though she was eating more than decorating. Ryan informed me that his grandma used to make homemade gingerbread houses. I was lazy (and still ovenless!), so I bought a packet. Maybe next year I will get his grandma's recipe and bake them. After we made our house we had yummy hot cocoa with whip cream and sprinkles!



Our yummy hot cocoa


Cohen got his own bowl of whip cream and sprinkles-he was very excited.

7 comments:

Jamie Poort said...

You are such a cute mom...

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

super cute!

hanna anderson said...

Jodi you are so cute and creative i can't wait to see you on christmas

Amb & Dev said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! Thanks for coming to the shower, your family is always so darling!!! I hope I'm as good of a mommy as you and all the Cooper ladies!

Angela and Mike said...

I LOVE those premade gingerbread house kits. I say you always use those instead of homemade making them...it's WHY easier :)

Looks like the kids had a blast. I want my own cup of cool whip and sprinkles!

Jason Wadsworth said...

What a well constructed GB house. I'm afraid if Britt sees this post we'll soon be constructing one of our own.

Shannon Allen said...

Ok, that hot chocolate looked so good! What a fun night!