12.30.2008

Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is already over. We had so much fun spending Christmas with Ryan's family this year. On Christmas Eve we built a snowman in the backyard. Well, I didn't, but the others did. I hate the cold! Then that night we got into our Christmas pajamas from grandpa & grandma.

Ryan's family has a fun tradition. They get pj's on Christmas Eve (I know a lot of people do that), but Ryan's mom makes a really nice Christmas Eve dinner and we eat it with our pj's on. it is so fun and a tradition and I plan on doing with our little family. Then we open our Christmas crackers. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of all that, but it was a fun evening. Then Andi and Brooklyn got to sleep with Aunt Katie and Aunt Hanna. Andi all night kept saying she saw an elf and Santa. I'm sure Katie and Hanna won't sign up to do that again.

Christmas morning was fun, Andi loved her new kitchen, so did Cohen. She is constantly cooking food for us. Cohen had more fun opening the gifts and eating all the candy.

The next day we went tubing in Park City. It was so fun. Andi loved it, she kept saying, again, again! It was nice to be pulled up. They also had a carousal tube that pulled the kids in tubes like a carousal ride. Cohen loved hanging out on it!

The snowman

Andi and Brooklyn in their matching pj's


Christmas morning



Grandpa and Cohen

6 comments:

Burnett Family said...

I am sure the kids loved all that snow! Looks like Andi will be your little helper in the kitchen!

Chels Allred said...

that little andi is so beautiful! cute jammies!

Unknown said...

That kitchen set is so cute! I love co-bear's and andi's jammies. Who knows when we will be back in vegas. probably the next three day weekend. we tried calling you guys sunday to see if you were driving home and wanted to meet up for lunch but you didnt answer!

Coops said...

Love the kitchen! Looks like you guys had a fun time. I love tubing! Have a great New Year!

Tara and David said...

I love the jammies! Linds was telling me how freaking cold it was tubing, amazing that you stayed tubing for that long. But hey hot chocolate and a heater makes up for it. Happy New Year!

Dust said...

I can't believe how much Andi looks like you! Two gorgeous girls! Christmas is so much more fun with kids. And I love the tradition about Christmas Eve in jammies. I might have to start that one up myself!