12.23.2008

Utah

We drove to Utah last night. We had rain and snow, but we made it. We are so excited to be here. But I have forgotten, or tried really hard to forget, how cold it is here. There is so much snow!

Tonight we went to Thanksgiving Point to eat dinner and see Santa's Reindeer. Andi has been having so much fun with her cousin Brooklyn, aunts & uncles, and grandpa & grandma. We are excited to spend the rest of the week with them!



Andi and Brooklyn at dinner
Andi and Aunt KatieMy little Co-Bear

Andi & Brooklyn feeding the reindeer
Brooklyn, Brandon & Lindsey

2 comments:

Dust said...

Hey there, it's your cousin Kim! Your family is gorgeous!!! I'm glad I found your blog so I could see what's going on with you guys. Congrats on the BAR and your new house. Must be a dream! Come check out our blog!

The Cattelain Family said...

Your kids are so cute!