12.19.2008

Magical Forest & Bellagio

I can see why people don't move during the holidays. It has been a crazy couple of months trying to get all moved in to the new house, cleaning out the condo (and dealing with a difficult landlord), giving talks in church, going to the doctor three times this month (i had kind of a scare-my finger has been numb for three weeks and then my hand went numb and my hip is numb so I went to the neurologist and I still need to get an MRI, but he thinks everything will be ok), and just getting ready for Christmas. I feel like I haven't been able to do a lot of fun things with my kids.

My friend Erika is in town with her darling girls, so we went to the Bellagio to see the atrium decked all out for Christmas. You would have thought my kids had never been out before they were so crazy! Erika's little girls were perfect-it was fun to see them. It is always fun to see what Bellagio does with flowers.

Then that night we went to the magical forest. My dad had his office party there so we had a room with dinner, desserts and hot chocolate. It was nice to get out of the cold and eat some yummy food. Andi loved going on the carousal, the train and the big slide. Cohen liked the train but wasn't too sure about the carousal. It was a fun night!

Ryan's eyes are partly closed in this picture, but it was the only family shot I got at the forest.





2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

that tree is colossal! cute kids! they are such gems!

Unknown said...

Are you still numb? I hope you're ok. Keep us posted.