

Ryan and I got to go to South Beach Miami last week. Ryan had a deposition down there so we figured we would stay three extra nights. We stayed in an awesome hotel called The Raleigh in the art deco district.
It was a fabulous trip of eating, sleeping, going to the beach and going to the pool. And that's about it!

This picture was taken the second day and as you can see Ryan's color didn't change much!
they had the Men's National Polo Championship game right on the beach

Girls don't get jealous of my white chubbalicious hubby!





We had breakfast at The Catalina (above picture) and Ry had steel cut oatmeal. It was so dang good. We also had breakfast by the pool at our hotel (pictures below) it was very posh. Ry had eggs benedict topped with smoked salmon and I had the delicious pancakes.


Lincoln Road is famous for shopping and dining. The road is blocked off for 3 or 4 blocks and so all of the restaurants have seating outside. Each night we would choose a different place to eat. We ate at Meat Market, Nexxt (twice), and Carnivale. It was fun sitting outside watching all the people pass by. We didn't realize how many people from all over come to South Beach. We heard people speaking french, german, italian and spanish.




It was a much needed vacation! We couldn't have done it without my mom and sister Kathryn for helping watch our kids. Thanks!
9 comments:
What a fun get away. I've always wanted to go there. Beautiful beaches and delish food!
Ryan, you look more like your father than I ever noticed before. And in a good, worldly wise kinda way.
I'm trying to convince Rachel to hit Vegas the last week in May. If I succeed, we gotta hang out.
good for you guys. that looks like so much fun!
that hotel looks amazing and I am way jealous: first that you got to go to florida, second that you are so freakin tan! honestly i dont understand how me little whitey pants can be related to you. and i love that first picture of just you. you look really cute.
all i have to say is...WOW! ::jealousy surges through me:: :D glad you guys had a fun time!! btw..i agree with jeriann about the tan thing. lol
What a fun trip. And no kids...even more fun! You are a hot mama!
Looks like a blast! Everyone needs a little time alone every now and then right?? How lucky you have such awesome family to help you out!!!
Oh that looked like so much fun! Good for you guys to get a little get away. Miami looked gorgeous too! Was that your first time leaving Cohen? I am such a wuss even thinking about leaving Crew even though it would be so nice!
What a blast! I'm glad you two were able to get away. It looks beautiful there.
Post a Comment