Today is my 28th birthday. I feel like we have been gone a lot recently and have eaten out a lot. So, I wanted to do something active. We dropped the kids off at my moms and enjoyed playing tennis together. That was my birthday wish. And a little Tart frozen yogurt afterwards!
Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, texts and face book messages-they made me feel special!!
5 comments:
Fun birthday wish. Now, to the important questions. Who won the tennis match? :)
Hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Day late Birthday!! Glad you had a fun time doing something that you wanted to do. I was sicker than a dog on my 28th birthday in March.
hey thats my shirt!! i want it back haha. i am glad you had a good birthday you deserved it!
happy birthday! glad you got to play some tennis! i hope he let you win on your birthday! ; )
Happy Birthday!!! You make 28 look awesome, you beautiful woman you!
Post a Comment