6.09.2009

Andi's Throne

Andi is potty trained! We started last Tuesday and she has done really well. The last three nights she has woken up dry. She refuses to wear diapers or pull ups to bed.

I wanted to try and teach her on the regular potty but she would always say, "big girl potty is too scary." So I finally let her pick out her own tiny potty (green, her favorite color) and I made her a chart to put stickers on every time she went and she got some m&m's. After she had done so well I took her to the store and she picked out an Ariel and some goldfish (one is already dead).

Now she just goes on the potty all by herself and loves to flush it down the toilet. I am so glad to have only one in diapers!


9 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! That's one down!

annieandjustin said...

that picture is hilarious!! thats one for the future boyfriends. good job andi girl!

Unknown said...

wow, thats awesome

The Cattelain Family said...

Yea for potty training! We just finished with Tristan and I'm so glad to be out of diapers...until the new one comes. Good job Andi!

Chels Allred said...

yay!!! go andi!

Angela and Mike said...

That's big news! Way to go. I love her little potty, very cute. The big pottys are kinda scary, I agree. haha.

Sarah said...

Yeah! It's so great to have one out of diapers. Luckly Bridger was potty trained before Ryan was born.

Channeling Jane said...

Good for Andi!

Burnett Family said...

YAY for Andi!!! I am sure it feels so good to have her potty trained!! Sorry to hear one of the fish is already dead!