6.29.2009

Last Day in DC

Our last day in DC we went to the new museum, Newseum. Then we went on a tour of the Capitol. There was so much to see at the Newseum that we didn't have time to do anything else. We did go into to Georgetown to get some yummy cupcakes!





At the Newseum you could do the news in front of a camera and read from a teleprompter. It was pretty fun!





I LOVE cupcakes, so whenever we go places I like to find cupcakes. These were pretty good. Here is my list of favorites so far:

1. Sprinkles (Beverly Hills)
2. Magnolia Bakery (New York City)
3. 25 Main (St. George, UT)
4. Georgetown Cupcakes (DC)

If you know of any other good cupcakes, please let know!

Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful trip! I love DC and can't wait to back.

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

those cupcakes are killing me! Now that i've seen them, its all i can think about! ;-) That's awesome that you guys could fake the news.. How funny would that be?! Whats funny is I could see your dad being a natural at it! haha. I love the picture with you girls and your mom. She is the sweetest thing ever!

Unknown said...

a girl in our ward is a cupcake fanatic! you might like her blog, (http://taza-and-husband.blogspot.com/) but my all time favorite cupcake blog (mostly because it has recipes and it's just darling) is (http://conversationswithacupcake.blogspot.com/)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling us about two D.C. musts: Ben's Chili Bowl and Georgetown Cupcakes. We loved them. You guys always know where to go!

The Gallagher group said...

I love the skirt!! it looks so cute on you! but what dosen't ha