7.05.2009

3

the only family shot we got at the party (and yes, we still don't have a fridge that fits!)



Andi , Maxwell and Chloe opening her toys

Cobear enjoying his ice cream

cousin Kate playing with Andi's new Barbie

Last week Andi turned three. I LOVE my little girl like crazy. I can't believe she is already three years old! In honor of Andi I want to share some of her favorites and some of the funny things she says:

Favorites
  • ladybugs
  • cats and dogs
  • green
  • ariel
  • red peppers
  • books
  • pillow fights
  • dance parties
  • daddy's stories
  • swimming
  • pumpkins
  • volkswagen beetles
Sayings
  • mom, I'm so cold I'm shakin' like a leaf!
  • Cohen needs his daddy and I need my mommy
  • my ladybug is so proud of me
  • my bum bum is jiggly
  • my ladybug wants to tickle me
  • I want to go to the mountains to Utah ( she LOVES Utah)
We had a fun BBQ and swim party with friends and family to celebrate. We LOVE our Andi Colleen and Happy Birthday little one!

5 comments:

annieandjustin said...

wish we could have been there! looks like a fun party. the cake turned our really cute too. Happy late birthday Andi we love you!!

Angela and Mike said...

favorite line: my bum bum is jiggly. haha.

The Cattelain Family said...

Happy Birthday Andi! What a cutie!

hanna anderson said...

oh happy birthday you cutie !

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ladybug Girl!