Deal #1
Target is having a major toy sale. A lot of the summer toys and other toys are 50%-75% off. I got Andi a darling white wooden doll highchair for $10, originally $20 and a My Little Pony baby (which are kind of weird looking, but she likes them) for $11, originally $16. I got a Bakugan action figure for my nephews birthday in a couple of weeks that was originally $15, I paid $3.75! They also have fun games bath toys and other stuff on sale.
Deal #2
For those who have little girls who LOVE animals like my little Andi, Calico Critters are a perfect gift. My mother-in-law has given Andi some of these and she loves them. They have little animal families and you can buy furniture, clothes, and play sets. They are so cute. The most affordable place to buy them is amazon.com

Deal #3
Disney outlet store. Occasionally they have a week where sale items are an extra 40% off. I bought Cohen some long sleeve pj sets for $3.25 and a darling Mickey Mouse golf set for $5.
Can you tell I am a little excited? I really can't go to Target or the Disney Store anymore because I want to buy everything. Now it is your turn. Happy shopping!
3 comments:
Haha!Jodi, you truly are the deal queen. This made me think back to the days of Cooper coupons!!
Keep it coming! You definitely take after your dad and grandpa cooper. Although I try to stay away from shopping because I talk myself into way too many things! But I just might check out the Disney Store because Kate is in serious need of more pajamas.
Good to know! I should start shopping for Christmas already, I never start early enough.
Post a Comment