7.21.2009

Cereal

I LOVE cereal
I have at least 3-4 bowls a day (one for breakfast, one for a mid afternoon snack and one before bed)
I just finished my 2nd bowl today



My favorite cereals

Cheerios
Chex with bananas
Oh's
Life
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
Kix
Quaker Oatmeal Squares with Brown Sugar

8 comments:

annieandjustin said...

jodi you gotta try the special k with berries and yogurt. it is way better than all of those cereals! although the oatmeal squares are a close second.

Kelly said...

Jodi that is so funny! I didn't know that about you! Andi and Cohen are so darling. I love reading your blog and following your doings! I hope you guys are doing well. We really need to get together!

Chels Allred said...

YUM! I love cereal too!! Now that aaron's in school, I'm too lazy to cook myself dinner, so I just have cereal every night! I love frosted flakes and frosted mini wheats!

Jek said...

Oh that post depresses me. I am not a huge cereal fan. Especially those choices. iF you are going to love cereal then how about lucky charms, fruity pebbles, GOLDEN GRAHAMS!!!! I feel bad that you like CHEERIOS! How?

Jek said...

Wait! i do love OH'S.

Angela and Mike said...

yes. I have at least 2 a day as well. I could eat cereal for every meal of every day and be happy.

Shannon Allen said...

Totally agree and in fact most of those cereals are on my list too. I also really enjoy Raisen Bran Crunch and Cascadian Farms Oat and Honey Granola! I loved your trip to San Diego. Your kids are just growing up so fast and it looked like a really fun trip!

Anonymous said...

I've got to try your eating plan--maybe I could look like you!