We just got back from San Diego with my family. I was so excited for my kids to go to Sea World and the Wild Animal Park. They absolutely loved both. But I have to admit, it was VERY tiring. They both loved the Shamu show and Andi is now obsessed with starfish. The only rule at the tide pool was to keep the starfish in the water. Cohen not only took the starfish out of the water but then threw it across the pool. I about died!
Here are some pictures of our day at Sea World:






Andi can't stop talking about Shamu, the penguins, dolphins, baby beluga and starfish! Thanks mom and dad for the fun day.
5 comments:
Sea world is one of my favorite places! How fun that the kids got to see it! I think that's hilarious that Cohen threw the starfish! hahaha!!
haha, I love that Cohen threw the starfish. Awesome. Hooray for Sea World!
How fun! I am like a million miles away from Sea World, how sad! I loved your DC pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time! Oh and you have the best legs ever, no joke! I also loved your outfit with the white skirt and black shirt.... I need to go shopping!
What a fantastic family trip!
How fun. I love Sea World. I can't believe Cohen threw the starfish...too funny!
Post a Comment