6.25.2009

DC Part 2

Going on vacation with my parents isn't really a vacation. We get up early and sight see all day. Dad gives us a time to be ready and you better be ready at that time! The second day of the trip we had to be ready at 730 to get to a tour of the Museum of American History that started at 9. We arrived at the museum a little after 8. I think we would have been ok to sleep in an extra half hour. But, that's my dad!

It was a busy day, but I wish we could have done more. Here was the itinerary for day 2:

1. Museum of American History
2. Lunch at the National Press Club
3. Library of Congress Tour
4. Ben's Chili Bowl
5. Capitol Steps show


standing on a piece of the original route 66



my little sister Annie, me and sister in law Becky


The whole fam at the National Press Club


Library of Congress



Ben's Chili Bowl



I love hot dogs
yes, I do
I love hot dogs
and so should you!

.............especially from Ben's Chili Bowl
(if you go to dc you HAVE to eat here!)

3 comments:

Burnett Family said...

I've never been to D.C. before and we have always wanted to do a trip there. When we finally make it there, I'll have to check with you where to go. Sounds like I should hit up Ben's and get myself a hot dog:) And like always, Jodi you look awesome!

Channeling Jane said...

Fun pictures Jo, I am jealous. It looks like you guys had a ball.

annieandjustin said...

man my hair looks like barf! why didnt anyone tell me?