10.21.2009

Catch Up

It has been a pretty busy month! Andi and her cousin Kate started a tap and ballet class. I think I will try gymnastics next because it was a fight to get Andi to dance each week. While Andi was in dance Cohen and I did a mommy and me gymnastics class. He loved it! He got to jump on the big trampoline, hang on the bars and go through fun tunnels.

I also started a sewing class. I have wanted to learn how to sew forever. I have made a skirt for me and I am working on my second skirt (a little more complicated). I just finished doing a skirt for Andi. I did it all by myself. I am now going to make Cohen a matching tie with the material leftover from Andi's skirt.

My little sister also came in town for a week with her daughter. So we did lots of fun things like go to the museum, Gilcrease Farm to pick pumpkins, and lots of eating out. It's always fun to see my little sis!

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to!




Cohen at gymnastics



Andi in dance class




Cohen and cousin Colston at the museum


Andi at the museum


Cohen at the museum


Cohen at Gilcrease Farm


Andi and cousin Kate at the farm with all the pumpkins!

3 comments:

hanna anderson said...

oh andi is so so cute ! I can't wait to see you guys !
love,
hanna

The Cattelain Family said...

Too cute! I love Andi's faces at dance class - ha ha!

The Gallagher group said...

What cute pic of all the fun stuff you guys have been doing! I need you to show me how to post more then 5 pic at a time...