10.22.2009

Going Private

We have decided to go private. Leave your email address, please!

32 comments:

Chels Allred said...

radchellred@yahoo.com

Tara and David said...

Hey Jodi,
How are you feeling? I hope that you are feeling good. 3 kids for me is really easy...but my oldest is 2 years older than Andi...so that makes a big difference. Can't wait to hear what you are having.

taradave@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

count us in!

paige.crosland@gmail.com
m.neal.andy@gmail.com

hanna anderson said...

hanbona@gmail.com

Angela and Mike said...

angeladrose at gmail dot com

Count me in!

Pauline said...

wadsjk@gmail.com

Kimmy said...

rdustinharding@gmail.com Thanks!!

The Cattelain Family said...

lindseycatt@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Count me in!
beckarama@gmail.com

Emily said...

emilymgarner@gmail.com

Chantalle said...

Hope you are feeling ok!
chogan04@hotmail.com

Kelly said...

kellyahlander@yahoo.com. I'm debating on going private myself Jodi. What made your decision?

Burnett Family said...

Hows the pregnancy going? Make sure to add us to your list!! heat.burnett@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

chelsea (dot) alder @ gmail (dot) com

Jolynn said...

Include me. Thanks Jodi.

jolynnpatch@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

duffja@yahoo.com

APRIL said...

HEY JODI,
IT'S APRIL (KLING) STUART, DO YOU REMEMBER ME? ANYWAYS, I'M NOT GONNA LIE SOMETIMES I CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG, I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK I'M CREEPY, HA HA. HERE'S MY EMAIL: APRILDODGERS@GMAIL.COM

Kat said...

katgraychick@yahoo.com
Hope you guys are doing well...did Ryan have fun at the ESPN Game Day thing?

Sarah said...

Add me! Use biglizard78@hotmail.com

Brian and Rachel Maxwell said...

rachellmaxwell@comcast.net

Jayne Layne said...

jlayne@adobe.com

annieandjustin said...

i tink we might do the same. leavitt.jeriann@gmail.com

The Linn Clan said...

andyandmelanielinn@gmail.com

Now you know I am stalking you!!

Mark and Heather said...

heather.l.abbott@gmail.com

(just in case the last name throws you off... it's Heather used to be Wadsworth!)

Anonymous said...

Of course I want to be included: nanmaxand@hotmail.com The kids' photos were darling from their classes!

Shannon Allen said...

shannonallen10@gmail.com I love the pictures of Andi at her dance class! Hope you are feeling well!

Dianne said...

dorcutt@gmail.com

Blog said...

daisy81@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to be included!! My email has been acting up lately so hopefully this new account will work.

lindskidman@gmail.com

Wendy said...

Hi Jodi,
This is Wendy, Brandon's oldest sister. I occasionally pop in to see how your family is doing and "growing". If you don't mind I would like to be included.
Thanks!

dwbutler10@gmail.com

Jek said...

jeknicol511@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

emilyfife@hotmail.com