I can't believe Neal is already 2 months old! He is such a good baby and so easy going. He loves his bouncer and swing. He only wakes up 1 or 2 times during the night. He's a great eater, as you can see by his chubby little cheeks. I just can't get enough of this boy. He started smiling about a week ago and I love it. I know I put too many pictures of him smiling but it was too cute I had to post them all.
5 comments:
Those smiles are so cute! I can't believe he's 2 months already!
:) He does have an awesome smile! What a cutie!
What a happy darling baby. I can't believe how much he's grown!
OH my goodness those are the biggest smiles i have ever seen. i love the double chin one! cant wait to give him kisses in a few days!!
what a happy happy boy!!! so cute!!
Post a Comment