6.28.2010

Neal's Blessing

The first Sunday in June we blessed our sweet baby Neal. Ryan gave a beautiful blessing and it was so fun to have all of our family there. We love it when Ryan's family comes to visit. Ryan and his dad, brother and brother in law all biked the red rock loop Saturday morning. Then we headed to the Marriott for a yummy brunch. Afterwards we all went to Cohen's last soccer game and then off the the Marriott pool (our favorite!) to swim. The kids loved swimming and I loved ordering my poolside pina colada. We had a fun time and as usual I didn't get enough pictures.



this was the best picture i got of Neal






3 comments:

Alison Carter said...

cute pictures! He already looks so different from when I saw him last. Lets get our families together sometime soon!

The Cattelain Family said...

You guys are such a cute family!

Shannon Allen said...

I love all the pictures of Neal smiling! You are a beautiful family!