6.07.2010

Memorial Weekend

The Wednesday before Memorial Day we left to go to Utah. Ryan had a deposition in Salt Lake so it was nice to leave early. On Thursday he went up to SLC for his depo, we met him for lunch and to visit his grandma. It was so fun to see her and for her to meet baby Neal. Every time I go to her house I want to leave up there. She lives in the prettiest area in Salt Lake. It was so green right now. We visited and then went to eat at our favorite burger joint up there, Hires. It was so fun for my kids to spend some time with Grandma Colleen. Cohen kept picking flowers for her and giving her hugs, it was dang cute!

Friday we went to Lehi to visit my little sister and her daughter, Ruthie. We went to Thanksgiving point and rode the ponies and fed the goats. Andi was in heaven, she seriously belongs on a farm. Every time she fed a goat she would giggle and say, "he's tickling me!" Then we went to the little cafe and had lunch. It was a fun day.

Saturday I did some shopping. I have certain stores I like to go to while in Utah. I didn't make it to all of them but I at least got the stuff I needed. Then we had to leave and head to Brianhead for Ryan's work party. His boss has a couple of cabins there and invited everyone up for the weekend. Saturday night Cohen was so awful, he kept waking up every hour. So we ended up leaving Sunday evening. We couldn't take another sleepless night. Later, I found out Cohen had a really bad ear infection and they can't find his tube! No wonder he couldn't sleep. It was a fun weekend though!






Grandma Colleen and baby Neal


Us with Grandma Colleen and Grandma Nancy


Aunt Katie and baby Neal


look how green! i want to live there











daddy and Andi at Brian head

No comments: