1.28.2011

7 years

Ryan and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary this month. I seriously can't believe we have been married that long! We had plans to go up to Utah for the weekend and stay at a hotel in Midway. But, Andi got sick and we were unable to go. We changed plans and ended up staying at the Palazzo here in Vegas. My wonderful mom took Andi and Neal for the night and my sister in law took Cohen. Andi's fever was down, but she still had a cough. Then Cohen got a fever at my brothers house and Neal was coming down with the same cough and runny nose! Something has been going around and it has been awful. It lingered at our house for a good week (and we got my mom and dad sick). There is nothing I HATE more than sick whiny kids! I am glad we are all better and back in routine.

Despite sick kids, Ryan and I had a wonderful anniversary. The Palazzo was beautiful and not super busy. We went to eat at Tao and then checked out the new hotel, Cosmopolitan. We stopped at Serendipity for dessert on our way back to the hotel to enjoy some yummy ice cream. It was so relaxing, I don't know what I would do without my family's help-THANK YOU






1 comment:

Allred Ohana said...

Happy late anniversary! I love your hair dark! You look amazing! Miss ya!