he really is so so cute. Milo would probably love to play with him at your next hair trip. ;)I think he looks like cohen and andi perfectly mixed!
He is such a chub-a-lub! Look at those thighs, too dang cute!
I love your picture at the top of your blog! Your kids are so darling and it seems like just yesterday we were trying to escape bad weather at the Bean Museum with Crew and Andi! Glad you had a great Christmas and what a fun age for Neil!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
he really is so so cute. Milo would probably love to play with him at your next hair trip. ;)
I think he looks like cohen and andi perfectly mixed!
He is such a chub-a-lub! Look at those thighs, too dang cute!
I love your picture at the top of your blog! Your kids are so darling and it seems like just yesterday we were trying to escape bad weather at the Bean Museum with Crew and Andi! Glad you had a great Christmas and what a fun age for Neil!
Post a Comment