Christmas came and went way too quickly. On Christmas Eve we got our Christmas jammies from grandma & grandpa Anderson. It's tradition in the Anderson family to eat our fancy Christmas Eve dinner in our new jammies (I LOVE that tradition). After we eat we did our Christmas crackers (I didn't get any pictures). Then we sat down as a family by the fire and grandpa read the Christmas story from the scriptures. It was wonderful sitting there with my kids on my lap, listening to the story of that special night. We then did our gift exchange and put the kids to bed. This year we stayed up until 230 getting everything ready!
The kids didn't wake up until 9 on Christmas morning. We did not get any pictures, I am so sad about it. We got it on video as they came downstairs and opened some gifts at least. They were so excited. After we opened presents and had breakfast we got ready to go to Grandma Colleen's house. It is always so fun to go to her house and be with the cousins. I am so mad I didn't get any pictures of us in our new Christmas sweaters from Grandma & Grandpa Anderson. When we got home that night I tried getting a picture of the kids at least. Christmas day went so fast, hopefully next year I will be better about pictures.




2 comments:
Such a cute fam Jodi!!! And I'm LOVING that dark hair on you. Hot stuff!!!
Wish it were Christmas all over again!
Post a Comment