12.21.2010

Christmas Countdown

We have been having so much fun this Christmas. I love that my kids love to sing Christmas songs. I love that they get excited to do every Christmas festivity with me. I love that I am not pregnant this year and have more energy to do everything I want to do. I love all the holiday treats! I love being with family. I love buying presents. I LOVE Christmas! Last week we did:

Progressive dinner. For my parents neighborhood party they do a progressive dinner. The kids and I went and had so much fun catching up with my neighbors. One neighbor reminded me of the time my little brother twirled in a tutu and fell into the wall and made a big hole in it. When I was younger I made the neighborhood kids do a Christmas play. I loved doing plays with the kids. We did Beauty & The Beast and Little Mermaid on skates. One Christmas I made my little brother (who weighed about 250 lbs. in 7th grade) wear a tutu and dance to the Nutcracker. He twirled a little too fast and crashed!
Drove around and looked at Christmas lights
Bellagio
Made treats with cousins
Drove to Utah for Christmas








2 comments:

Tara and David said...

What fun you guys have had. I totally am understanding the no energy to do anything fun. Being pregnant during Christmas is very draining! Have a great Christmas and don't miss the Kidmans too much!! Can't wait for that little one to get here...any minute now!!!!

Chels Allred said...

I love that cohen wears his cape everywhere!! HOW CUTE! I loved your christmas card by the way! not sure if i told you yet.