Everyone was required to wear BYU gear to the party. We had sub sandwiches, veggies & dip, fruit and BYU chips (thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law) with a chili cheese dip. Ryan was so cute and made Cohen a field goal and spray painted it blue, then I made a banner to hang on it. During half time we went out front and had a kick off. The kids loved it! Then we came back in and sang happy birthday and he opened his presents. It was a fun birthday except that everyone went home sad because of the loss. Next year we will kick their booties!
Cohen keeps telling us, "I'm 3 cause I got lots of presents!"
I just love my little Cobear to pieces. He is such a sweet and tender little boy. I love that he wears his cape and carries his "big huge gun" (that what he calls it) everywhere! We have to force it off of him for church. He loves Neal so much. Every morning when I bring Neal down from bed Cohen says, "hi boo boo Neal!" it's cuter to hear him say it. I could go on about him, but this post is long enough.
Happy Birthday Cohen
(for our centerpiece we had my dad's BYU football signed by Bronco Mendenhall, Lavell Edwards, and some players - we are die hard fans)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Cohen! Jodi, I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment