gingerbread houses
picked out toys for Toys for Tots
Live Nativity - which was amazing! our stake put it on and a lot of people from our ward worked hard on the costumes and set. Mary and Joseph and some of the other actors are in our ward, it was fun to see so many familiar faces. Andi kept asking if it was real and they were both excited to see baby Jesus
made snowflakes- Andi loved doing this. We put them up on our back door and Andi kept saying, "mom, the neighbors are going to think it's snowing!"
service project
Christmas shopping - Andi and I are working on a surprise gift for her cousins and she was very excited to go pick out everything we needed
On another note, Cohen is POTTY TRAINED! I wanted to wait until after the holidays, but one day he said he didn't want to wear his diaper anymore so we tried it. The first day he had a couple of accidents, but after that he hasn't had any. I was so nervous to potty train a boy but he was so easy. He just goes in all by himself and does it! Now I have just one in diapers
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! And I know you have been done with most of your shopping for weeks so that makes you even more amazing!
Post a Comment