12.07.2010

Andi Girl

My little Andi LOVES to draw. She is always pulling out paper and drawing the most creative pictures or begging me to print off pictures of ladybugs, butterflies, dinosaurs and anything else that moves or crawls! Well, a week ago our printer jammed while I was printing another picture off. I told her we would have dad fix it when he got home. I kept forgetting to have him fix it and I have to admit it was a little nice not having her bug me about printing pictures (she is very picky about which type of bird, duck or whatever). Yesterday she was trying to pull out the paper from the printer so I told her I would help her. While I was working with it this is what she was saying:

"good job mom, you almost got it. Just a little more. (when I finally got it out she started clapping) Mom that was awesome! You did such an awesome job! Now we can tell daddy we fixed it"

It was the cutest thing.

No comments: