Neal turned 8 months this week. I wish there was some way I could stop him from growing! He is clapping and almost crawling. He gets on his hands and knees all the time and rocks. I am not encouraging him to crawl at all. I am not ready for him to move around. He is still a happy baby, but he definitely is getting a little temper. I keep thinking a tooth is going to pop up because was really fussy for a couple of days. He has also become a big mommas boy. He only wants me, which I love, but I need a break sometimes. Sleeping has been good (I hope I don't jinx myself). He goes to bed around 7 or 730, then he wakes up at 5 or 6 and eats, then goes back to bed until 730 or 8. I hope he doesn't get messed up when we go out of town this week. We just love this little boy!







1 comment:
what a big boy. he's so cute!!! I loved your Christmas card btw!
Post a Comment