8.11.2011

couples weekend

A few weeks ago my parents took us (without the kids) to California for the weekend. It is so nice to have a little break from the kids. I hate leaving them and worry about a lot of things but it is good to get a little break.

Friday we got a special tour of Jay Leno's cars. My dad has the hook-ups! He has close to 200 cars (everything from the model T to the latest Ferrari). Then he has close to 100 motorcycles. He comes in everyday and picks a different car to drive. Then we went over and got to see a taping of the show. It was cool to see how everything works and what they do during the commercials. After the show we got to meet Jay Leno. It was pretty cool. I am going to put it next to my picture with Paris Hilton. I'm basically a celebrity now!

On Saturday we went on a private tour of the Reagan Library. We got to go up to the private quarters which was my favorite part. My parents were hoping Ryan would have a change of heart. But, I'm pretty sure he is still a democrat. Sorry dad!

It was a great weekend, hopefully this will become a yearly tradition!








No comments: