3.17.2011

11 months

This little boy keeps us busy! He loves to crawl all over the place, cruise around the furniture, get into all the cupboards and pull out all the toys. I could not keep him still to get a good picture, so I just got him in action. He is so much fun. He has learned to wave hi and play peek-a-boo with his blanket. He loves to eat and is getting good at drinking water from a sippy cup. He still loves to dance, but loves to jump on the kids' trampoline. He loves to read books, his favorite is, The Wheels on the Bus. Neal also likes to wrestle with Cohen, it makes me laugh so hard. Cohen will just lay down on the floor and Neal will just wrestle with him. What is it about boys and wrestling? I keep telling myself that it's cute now, but when they get older it won't be so fun! I hope they will always love each other. Andi is such a helper and adores Neal too. I am still Neal's favorite and wants me all the time. I could squeeze this boy a million times each day. He's our little cuddler & company (that's what Ryan calls him).

I wish I could get a picture of Neal showing his teeth. He has 4 on top and 2 on bottom. They make him look so grown-up!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neal's growing up so fast. I can't stand it!