3.22.2011

Andi Says

Some cute things that Andi said to me yesterday:

At the grocery store I got some ground beef and Andi said,"that looks like the small intestine in our body!"

In the car, "mom I have some really bad news, Kate (her cousin) showed me her boomba (thanks to Aunt Lindsey that's what we call our bums), that is the really bad news!"

I just LOVE this little girl

3 comments:

Burnett Family said...

So cute! What a smart little girl knowing about our small intestines :) I love that you call it a boomba :) we need to have another reunion WITH YOU there! We should meet up in vegas and not flake on you this time :)

Jek said...

DITTO ON THE TONSIL STORY! Ours to a t!. That was actually quite horrible, I felt soooo bad for Alexis, BUT def worth it. Normal sleep, (mostly) and no snoring and breathless moments. Oh, and she gained about 5 lbs in a couple months. SHe looked SOOO much healthier and she was able to hear! Getting her to swallow that medicine was the hardest thing I had to do yet! Poor boy!

Chels Allred said...

what a cute funny girl! boomba. I love that!