3.19.2011

Day 10

Ten days ago Cohen got his tonsils out. I am hoping things will get better. The first 7 days were horrible. I didn't realize what a traumatic experience this was going to be for my little coco motion. The first 7 days he woke up in the middle of the night in so much pain. We had to give him his pain medication which he HATED. Most the time he would spit some of it out. He has been the biggest grumpster too.

The doc said taking out his tonsils will help him sleep better at night (he used to be a rough sleeper and snored really loud) and it should help him eat better too. His tonsils were so big it was hard for him to get some foods down. The past three nights he has slept like a rock! He goes to bed around 730 or 8 and doesn't wake up until 8.

I am glad my little coco bear is getting better, I want my happy little boy back!

3 comments:

Burnett Family said...

jackson had his tonsils taken out exactly 2 years ago. He does sleep so much better without those things! Hopee Cohen recovers soon! We just kept jacks drugged up and he was fine, eating chicken on day 2!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Cohen. He is such a good little boy!

Jayne Layne said...

Look how absolutely DARLING your kids are! That top picture is to die for! Andi is gorgeous!