Cohen doesn't take naps anymore. The other day he did (for like 3 hours) and as a result he didn't go to bed until 10. I didn't mind. I LOVE to have one on one time with my kids. I love to listen to them talk away. We also like to have a little bowl of ice cream. After Cohen and I had some ice cream and talked I got on the computer real quickly. Earlier that day I had folded some laundry and had the kids clothes in the basket and ready to take up to their rooms. While I was on the computer Cohen had pulled out all of his batman/superman shirts and set them up with shorts. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love how this little boy is obsessed with batman. I kept them out for Ryan to see and the next morning Cohen went to an outfit and put it on for the day.
1 comment:
what a cute boy!!!! I hope milo picks something as cool as batman to be obsessed with! :)
Post a Comment