2.27.2011

Crafty

I have been feeling a little crafty lately! One of my favorite things about blogs is stealing every ones cute ideas. One of my favorite blogs is Crafty Sisters (this is where we found the wreath ideas). Over Thanksgiving my sister and sisters in law got together and made an ornament wreath. We had so much fun and it was so dang easy. It only cost $15. We got together again before Valentines and did the heart wreath, which only cost $4, and was so dang easy. I also made felt envelopes for each kid. Every morning before Valentine's Day Ryan and I would stick a love note and chocolate in each envelop. The kids enjoyed reading their notes from us and eating their chocolate. I got that idea from blonde designs. I am working on a garland from the leftover felt, I already have an idea for my Easter wreath that I need to start, and I am starting a new tradition for birthdays, thanks to my wonderful friend Abby. I am totally steeling her darling idea. So stay tuned- you won't want to miss my next crafts (let's just hope I get it all done)!





2 comments:

annieandjustin said...

I love the envelope idea. Im sure ruthie would too especially since it has chocolate. who wouldnt love it? cant believe you left your blogpost on a cliffhanger. what are you going to do for birthdays? oh wait maybe i do know is it what you told me while we were at your house stuffing our faces with pizza?

Chels Allred said...

how cute!! That envelope idea is darling.
And I want that vday wreath!