2.23.2011

Sprinkles

I know I have said this many times, but Sprinkles cupcakes are the BEST cupcakes ever! I have tried many cupcakes but nothing compares to Sprinkles. Tuesday Ryan was in Phoenix for business. There is a Sprinkles in Scottsdale, so I ordered some cupcakes (like a dozen) for Ry to bring home. I gave one to a good friend who has never had them. Tonight there are 3 left. I had my favorite (vanilla vanilla) last night and Ryan and I split a red velvet last night. This is what happened today:

woke up this morning and had another vanilla vanilla
ate lunch then had the lemon coconut
ate dinner and had a red velvet
just split the last vanilla vanilla with Ryan

some may think having 3 1/2 cupcakes in one day is disgusting, but I could have had more!





1 comment:

annieandjustin said...

disgusting eating 3 1/2 in one day? no but what is disgusting is me not getting one. you didnt think to send one my way?