I love Valentine's Day! I remember as a little girl making homemade Valentine's for my family and cousins using construction paper, glitter and doilies. Then sending them off in the mail. The kids and I had fun making homemade Valentine's again this year for grandparents and cousins.
Valentine's Day started off with a special delivery from mom and dad. I feel like my kids have so many toys and didn't need anymore, but I still wanted to get something they would love. I saw the cutest Batman plate, bowl and cup set at Pottery Barn Kids for Cohen. Andi loves the Fancy Nancy books, so I got her the new book and baby Neal got Percy the train. They were excited for their gifts and even more excited for the chocolate in their bags. We then had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. That night we had a nice dinner and dessert. My kids loved wearing their crowns for our back to school dinner so I thought it would be fun to do homemade Valentine crowns for them to wear. Ryan and I celebrated Friday so it was nice to spend the evening with the kids!






1 comment:
im not much for vday, but you make it look way more fun, especially with kids!! I love your centerpiece on your table!
Post a Comment