I know I say this every time, but I can't BELIEVE this little boy is 10 months! Two more months and he will be one. Where does the time go? He is still the happiest baby ever. Anytime anyone smiles or talks to him he give the world's best smile and then buries his head in my shoulder. I L.O.V.E. it. But, he definitely is getting his own personality. He loves his mama and wants her to hold him ALL the time. He has two teeth on the bottom and one on top. They help him eat his favorite snack, goldfish. He likes to eat what we are eating and doesn't care for his baby food. He is a mover and shaker. He doesn't sit still for a minute. He loves to crawl everywhere and pull himself up on everything. Neal is also an early riser, which is very difficult for his mom. She doesn't even know what time he wakes up, she makes him cry and stay in bed until at least 630 or 645. His hair causes his mom problems too. It loves to stick out on the sides and won't move. Neal LOVES to dance. Anytime he hears music he starts dancing. It is the cutest thing ever! I got it on video, if I can figure out how to post I will, it's too cute. Neal still loves Andi and Cohen and is constantly entertained by them. We love our little Nealio!



3 comments:
I can't believe how thick Neal's hair has gotten. He's a cutie and must keep you hopping!
what a cutie! I can't believe he's 10 months either. I feel like you were just pregnant with him!
So cute. Lincoln just turned 10 months too. It is such a fun age.
Post a Comment