Hopefully everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day. For me it is just another excuse to buy fun little gifts for the family. I know I have a bad shopping habit (something I learned from my mother), what else am I supposed to do? I love being a mom, but I don't look forward to waking up every morning to changing diapers, cooking and cleaning. Let's be honest, Ryan is a bigger mess than the two kids put together. Shopping is a release for me. Deal with it Ryan. We had a fun Valentine's, Ryan and I went to eat at Bombay House (so delish!). We went over with our friends, Michael and Lacey, we decided to be romantic and sit at our own tables. Although, the hostess sat us right next to eachother. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of the kids and their gifts. They are in the PJ's and please take notice of the beautifully handmade Valentine's (something I didn't learn from my mother, crafts) I am not the craftiest person either, but a little better than my mom.
My little love bug got her own chair!(it's a butterfly)

My other little love bug got a carseat toy and an outfit
4 comments:
Cute handmade Valentines! Andi looks so grown up sitting in that chair!
Hi Jodi! I think you need to tell Kathryn to start a blog because I never see her and I always wonder how she's doing! Also, I saw that you had Jeff's blog on your site. I looked at it for a second and noticed that he likes the Rebels. Tell him that my husband has a really good blog all about the Rebels. It's http://www.unlvblogrebel.com
I think he'd like it. Take care of your cutie kids! Did Alison tell you I'm pregnant and due in July? My two will be 22 mo. apart. Not quite as close together as your too, but I'm still nervous!! -janel
Andi and Cohen are so cute. I'm so glad that I finally got to meet Cohen! Thanks for taking me out to dinner. I had a great time seeing you guys!
Hi Jodi! I found your blog- so cute! I can't believe how old the kids are- and SO cute! How is life with two little ones?? :) Anxious for graduation??
Post a Comment