The number one thing I will not miss when we move to Vegas is the awful snow. It is too dang cold do to do anything. So, my friend Lacey and I have to find things to entertain our kids. Thank goodness Utah does have some fun things to do indoors. Last Friday we took the kids to the dinosaur museum. They seemed to enjoy it. Andi enjoys playing with Sydney and Dexter. We will definately miss the Fieldings after law school. We are still hoping they will change their minds and move to Vegas instead of Texas!

Andi, Sydney & Dexter
Sydney posing with the dinosaur
3 comments:
Jodi,
Hey how fun to hear from you. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE TWO BABIES!!!!!!!! WOW!! you look great and your kids are darling!!!
HI! I am glad you posted on my blog! you guys look so cute! You're kids are darling and you look great. I can't believe how little you are!
your blog is totally cute, but if you go to pyzam.com you can download any background. Becareful though because it erases everything you have on your sides, so just remember that stuff, and add it back.
Anyway great to hear from you and you will be a regular on my blog rounds :)
We'll miss you too! But I'm sure we'll hook up in Vegas or Mississsippi or some pro tennis tourney somewhere! I love being on your blog! Especially since I don't have my own.
Lacey
Post a Comment