2.05.2008

Santa Monica

Santa Monica Pier


Sorry ice cream, I'm going to Pink Berry


Sprinkles cupcakes, worth the $20


Even though it was a horrible experience flying to and from LA, we still had a lot of fun in California. We stayed at the Georgian Hotel, the location was awesome. The beach and Palisades Park was right across the street, the Santa Monica Pier was a block and half away and Third Street Promenade (an outdoor shopping mall) was two blocks behind us. We walked the Promenade and ate at a little Crepe Cafe one morning. We walked on the Santa Monica Pier one night and rode the ferris wheel. I was terrified on it, Andi was a little scared, but it was fun. One day we went to Beverly Hills. Only to go to Pink Berry and Sprinkles. Whenever we go out of town we like to go eat at places we can't go to in Utah (which there are plenty). Pink Berry is a frozen yogurt place and Sprinkles are cupcakes. Sprinkles was so dang good, I have been craving those cupcakes ever since we left. Thanks goodness we are getting one in Vegas. If you ever go to Pink Berry here is a hint, get the plain yogurt with fruit. Ryan got the plain with fruit and I got plain with oreos. The yogurt has a fruity taste to it so it tastes better to get fresh fruit on it. Save the oreos for ice cream! We walked Rodeo drive, but didn't really go into any stores. It was just fun to see all the stores and watch the people. We did see Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, I will tell that story in another blog.....

1 comment:

Alison Carter said...

cute pictures and good job on the slide show! Those cupcakes look so good, I'm glad you loved them!! What a fun trip!