
We were so excited to find out today that Ryan passed the Nevada State BAR. This is a huge relief. Now we can sleep better at night, start looking for a home, and best of all-NEVER go through that again!
The Nevada BAR is the third hardest in the nation. I am so proud of him. It was a long summer, but his hard work (and a lot of prayers) paid off. I am so grateful for him and love him so much!
11 comments:
O man congrats Ryan!!! What an accomplishment!!! Keep up the good work. You make us so proud!
Congrats Ryan!!!
YAY! Jodi we are so excited for Ryan. I can truly relate to what a relief that is. Now as you said you may move on with life! We love you guys!
That's awesome! Way to go Ryan!
Congratulations to both of you!
That is awesome news! Life gets exciting now huh! This is Brandons little sis! FYI
Ryan that is so awesome.I can't wait to see you guys.
love,
hanna
Congrats to you both! I know how stressful that is. When Rob took the BAR I went to China with my family!!
Richard says congratulations!
That is such great news!!! Congrats!! Looks like you guys have been having fun... pumpkins.... don't you just love fall time?!
HOORAY! Congrats to Ryan! That is such a load off and how fun to start house hunting! Sorry I am no good on creative Halloween costumes. I was excited when I had Crew so that I didn't have to dress up anymore but it didn't really work out. Maybe I will be creative in my next life! Oh well!
Post a Comment