10.11.2008

Pumpkin Festival

I love fall time. Everything about it, the decorating, the pumpkins, the yummy pumpkin treats, the hot chocolate, the smells and the cool crisp air. I get so excited to put up all my Halloween decorations and light the pumpkin spice candle!

Today we went to the pumpkin festival. I love buying pumpkins from pumpkin patches. I have a problem buying pumpkins from the grocery store. It is just so fun to go to a patch and pick out a pumpkin. This was the best we could do in Vegas, but it was still fun (and a little too cold today).


Andi wanted to pick up every pumpkin, she kept saying "too heavy". She loves pumpkins and was so excited pick one out.

Daddy and Cohen with our pumpkin.

We had to buy a funnel cake!


We went to the farmer's market and picked up some fresh produce. Andi also had to get a "baby" pumpkin. Daddy threw away her other one away, so she was happy to finally have a small one to carry everywhere again.


Our happy boy!

6 comments:

Burnett Family said...

I love pumpkin patches and that funnel cake looks so yummy! Next year you'll have to go to Gilcrease Orchard, it's over 50 acres big with over 6,000 apple, peach,and pear trees and a bunch of other produce like squash, zuccini. They also make Apple Cider there. You'll have to try it next year since you already have your pumpkins this year! It's in N Las Vegas off of Tenaya Way. I'll have to come down soon and visit so we can get our kids together.

annieandjustin said...

Co-bear looks so big in that picture with all the pumpkins. He is starting to look like a little toddler. And Andi's leggings are so so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

hanna anderson said...

hey jo I can't wait to see you on halloween.

Shannon Allen said...

Jodi that pumpkin festival looked so fun! I totally agree about all the fun fall brings especially the pumpkin treats! You all look so great and thanks for your post!

Ashley Smith said...

Ditto about the fall stuff! I absolutely love this time of year too! And isn't everything so much better now that you have little ones to do it with!!! Looks like fun!

Amb & Dev said...

I agree, I had my Halloween /fall stuff up September 1st, Dev thought I was crazy! :)