Last night my family went on the haunted hayride at the Springs Preserve. It was so fun, but I love things like that. During the holidays I like to do a lot a festive activities, hayrides, pumpkins patches or whatever. I was sad to leave Utah for this very reason. Utah seems to have a lot of fun family activities. But, Las Vegas has more to offer than I thought. The Springs Preserve did a good job. They decorated the trails with scarecrows and had stops for the kids to do some trick or treating. The hayride was pulled by horses and they had a guy telling ghost stories-it was a fun night!

The entire family waiting to get on the hayride.


Andi was a little scared. She stayed like almost the entire hayride!
3 comments:
I'll have to try that out, it looks like fun! I felt like Vegas didn't have much in the holiday fun dept either compared to Utah...maybe I just need to look a little harder :)
How fun wish we were there with you guys. Little miss andi "covering" her eyes it so freaking cute! Six more days till we see you!
nice pics.
send me the one of the fam and i will do some photoshop on it and we can send it to mom and dad to say thanks.
Post a Comment