I can't believe we did it, but for the Halloween party Ryan and I dressed up as Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons. Get a good laugh at the pictures because you will never see us in these outfits again. But, we did win best couple costumes and got a gift certificate to Tropical Smoothie. So it was worth it! It was a fun party!


Our friends Alison and Dennis

Us and Jamie and John
4 comments:
haha, you look awesome! I love the shot where your hubby has his calf musscle flexed. Congrats on winning!
Jodi only you would look way cute in that outfit. Oh and ryan too! haha you guys better wear those on halloween.
i propose a photo duel: ryan in his spandex and me in my speedo.
shirts are optional.
I am surprised i was able to get on the site with the heavy traffic it's been receiving since the pics went up.
I knew this would be a huge hit! Great couple idea! You look great as always!
-Erika
Post a Comment