My mom came over later to check inside and outside the house. The pool guy came and it was a minor repair (thank goodness). It kills me to pay someone to come each week, but I know I will love it. It will be nice not to have 'pool' on my 'to do' list anymore!
7.10.2011
gave in
Ryan and I finally gave in and hired a pool guy. We clearly can't take care of this darn pool! This became evident to us last week. Last Thursday we went up to Utah for the 4th. Friday morning Ryan got a call from our neighbor telling him that are pool system had blown like ole' faithful last night. The water was spraying 50 ft. in the air and our pool was sinking! All the neighborhood kids were playing in the river flowing from our house. This kind neighbor turned off our system and checked our pool filters. None of our neighbors have our cell numbers, so he looked Ryan up on some Las Vegas attorney website, got a hold of Ryan's assistant and then got a hold of Ry! I am so grateful for wonderful neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment