7.27.2011

california: sea world

we are going to need to take a break from sea world for awhile. we have gone for the past 3 summers! the kids LOVE sea world. it was a long day, but i am glad the kids enjoyed it. andi's favorite part is the tidal pool so she can hold the star fish and cohen loves to go to the shark reef. Neal was a trooper and fell asleep twice in his stroller. we will not be going back for a couple of years!








2 comments:

Burnett Family said...

I totally told JB that I wanted to see you but we were hardly there. We were there sat afternoon and Sunday and that's it. So there was no time!! Let's plan a girls trip, I would totally be down for girls weekend!!!! And u were in SD and didn't call me!!! :)

Chels Allred said...

That looks like a blast! Your kids are going to grow up having the best memories!