7.12.2011

made mischief of one kind and another

This little boy is 15 months old! Please stop growing baby Neal. I just can't get enough of this little guy. He loves to make mischief and then gives me the cutest smile I can't resist. He is always up to something. He loves animals. If you ask him what a dog says, he will ruff, if you ask him what a tiger says, he roars and if you ask him what a cow says, he moos. He loves to read books, especially books with animals. He isn't talking too much, he says Dada, momma, ball, babba (for his sippy cup) and plane (kind of). He still is obsessed with balls. He loves to be outside. He loves the pool and his bath. When I take him out he throws the biggest fit! We just love this round mound little boy!

These are some pictures I have taken from my phone the past 6 months









2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

Funny boy!! Such a stinker. I love the one where he has all the veggie straws on the floor..he looks so innocent. haha

The Gallagher group said...

How funny is he!! What a cutie:) Rowan sure misses her buddy.