Jodi, this is darling! I love it! I feel so bad because I am still searching for this wallpaper guys number. Teh one room we have not organized well is the office and it is in a file somewhere. I am going to call a friend who I gave it to tmrow and see if she has it on hand. I'm sorry!!! What is your email by the way???
Jodi, Hey where did you get all your printables. I have been looking for some for Grant's party which is on Saturday. He LOVES superhero's right now. Let me know.
5 comments:
Jodi, this is darling! I love it! I feel so bad because I am still searching for this wallpaper guys number. Teh one room we have not organized well is the office and it is in a file somewhere. I am going to call a friend who I gave it to tmrow and see if she has it on hand. I'm sorry!!! What is your email by the way???
Adorable! I love all the "bam" and "pow" cupcakes and signs.
A super party for a super hero! What cool batman pails. You thought of everything, Jodi.
Great party Jodi! So creative! Your kids are so darling and I am glad you are all doing well!
Jodi,
Hey where did you get all your printables. I have been looking for some for Grant's party which is on Saturday. He LOVES superhero's right now. Let me know.
jolynn.kellis@gmail
Post a Comment